Prenatal Yoga for Two is a perfect compliment to HypnoBirthing Childbirth Education, a natural birth approach in focusing on trusting the woman’s natural birthing instinct and work with her body during labour. HypnoBirthing-The Mongan Method teaches the woman to tap into her natural relaxant, endorphin the feel good hormone that is 200 times more powerful than morphine in order to avoid and even eliminate the use of harmful drugs yet stayed wonderfully relax and inwardly focus.
This unique combination of a complete revolutionary childbirth classes and prenatal yoga prepare not only the pregnant mom the mind and body coordination during childbirth, but also provide the expectant father an integral role to support his wife rather than feeling helpless. After all, childbirth is a family event.
Benefits of Pregnancy/Prenatal Yoga
- An advance method as an effective tool for managing stress.
- Increase strength, flexibility and tone the muscles needed for childbirth thus eases baby descends and shorten labour.
- Special breathing exercises to add stamina, promote blood circulation and provide oxygen to the mother and baby.
- Yoga uses relaxation techniques to helps mom stay calm and focus.
- Modified postures to improve muscle tone for pelvis and hip, pranayama are taught under the guidance of qualified Yoga Instructors.
- Reduce physical discomfort such as lower back pain, shortness of breath and nausea
- Reduce risk of pregnancy related complication such as hypertension, preterm labour and intrauterine growth restriction (slow growth)
Cost: $120 per couple at the comfort of your own home