Active Birth with Labour Tools for Husband or Birth Partner
Giving birth is a family event that involves the woman, her birth partner/husband and her baby. The role of the labouring woman is to give birth. The role of the baby is to rotate to an optimal position for birth. The role of the husband is protect his family, support his woman in labour. Husband or daddy plays an integral role supporting the labouring mother during labour, making her feel supported and comfortable using various Comfort Techniques.
In this 3 hours natural childbirth class, you will build your confidence and skills using various labour tools and techniques . You and your partner will learn how to enjoy your birth in the following area:
- When to head to the hospital and discussion of labour scenario that requires patience
- Learn to identify baby’s position, signs that require repositioning. Assist baby rotate into an optimal labour and birth position
- Using Rebozo, Birth Ball and other Birthing Tools
- Various maternal labour and birth positions for an easier and effective birth
- Birth Companion Massage to enhance relaxation-promote body’s production of endorphins and oxytocin to speed up labour
- Spinning Babies balancing techniques to balance the muscles and ligaments in the pelvis that support shorter labour to be practiced during pregnancy and/or while in labour
Please bring a long shawls if you have one for practice in the class or purchase one Rebozo 2.5m long for $12.
Date: Saturday, 12 August 2017
Venue: Simei St 1, Blk 138 #10-38 Singapore 520138
Cost: $100 per couple or $200 private class