HypnoBirthing® Childbirth classes are designed and carefully structured in Five, 2½ hours each class for optimum learning. It is presented by Kong Choon Yen, a Certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner/Childbirth Educator. Yen understands the difficulty parents face during their birth through her 7 years of experience teaching and supporting HypnoBirthing families and less prepared parents as a Holistic Birth Doula. She provides you and your partner resources, helps you navigate Singapore’s hospital system, teaches the materials based on evidence-based birth information in an easy to understand manner.
- The newest 4th Edition HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method textbook with CD set, Rainbow Relaxation CD and class handouts.
- Six components-natural childbirth education, relaxation techniques, Affirmations, HypnoBirthing Signature Breathing, Visualisation and Self-Hypnosis Natural Anaesthesia.
- Weekly hypnosis sessions including Two Fear Release sessions
- Evidence-based classes in a small group setting
- Complimentary Butterfly Touch Massage for mother and baby session (Light touch therapy to expand life force within baby’s body, promote growth and remove birth issues)
- Class syllabuses – click the book
HypnoBirthing Natural Childbirth Class Commencement in 2019:
Natural Birth and Law of the Mind
Bonding / Preparing Mind
Preparing Body/Create Birth Plan
Fear Release-Labour of Love
Breathing Baby Down
|Saturday||27 April (Full)||4 May||11 May||18 May||25 May|
|1 June||*15 June||22 June||29 June||6 July|
|13 July||20 July||27 July||3 August||10 August|
|Sunday||21 April (Full)||28 April||5 May||12 May||*26 May|
|2 June||*16 June||23 June||30 June||7 July|
|14 July||21 July||28 July||4 Aug||18 August|
|Thursday||18 April||25 April||2 May||9 May||16 May|
|23 May||30 May||6 June||13 June||*27 June|
*Please take note of class dates as some classes are completed in 6-8 weeks instead of 5 consecutive weeks. If you are at least 34 weeks pregnant when the course begins or if your schedule does not allow you to complete the course in a stretch due to your travelling plan, please contact me for a special arrangement.
Saturday Lessons: 3.30pm-6.00pm
Sunday Lessons: 10.30am-1.00pm
Thursday Lessons: 7.00pm-9.30pm
Venue: The Mind Sanctuary, 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A #01-04, Singapore 227977
Investment: Five weeks of training and after class mentoring by phone and email through post birth
$650 per couple (Group-4 couples)
$1000 per couple (Private)
Other prenatal classes and natural birth services:
Calming Baby– Caring your newborn baby with confidence $100.
Labour Tools – Comfort measures cum train your husband to be your Doula $100 (U.P. $150).