HypnoBirthing® Childbirth classes are designed and carefully structured in Five, 2½ hours each class for optimum learning.
HypnoBirthing is presented by Kong Choon Yen, a Certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner/Childbirth Educator. Yen understands the difficulty parents face during their birth through her 7 years of experience teaching and supporting HypnoBirthing families and less prepared parents as a Holistic Birth Doula, She provides you and your partner resources, help you navigate Singapore’s hospital system, teaches the materials based on evidence-based birth information in an easy to understand manner.
- The newest 4th Edition HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method textbook with CD set, Rainbow Relaxation CD and class handouts.
- Six components-natural childbirth education, relaxation techniques, Affirmations, HypnoBirthing Signature Breathing, Visualisation and Self-Hypnosis Natural Anaesthesia.
- Weekly hypnosis sessions including Two Fear Release sessions
- Evidence-based intimate classes in a small group setting
- Five weeks of training and after class mentoring by phone and email through post birth
- Complimentary Butterfly Touch Massage for mother and baby session (Light touch therapy to expand life force within baby’s body, promote growth and remove birth issues)
- Class syllabuses – click the book
HypnoBirthing Natural Childbirth Class Commencement in 2018-2019:
Natural Birth and Law of the Mind
Bonding with your Baby / Preparing Mind
Preparing Body/Create Birth Plan
Fear Release-Labour of Love
Breathing Baby Down
|Saturday||29 December||5 January||12 January||19 January||26 January|
|9 February||16 February||23 February||2 March||9 March|
|23 March||30 March||6 April||13 April||20 April|
|Sunday||23 December||30 December||6 January||13 January||20 January|
|27 January||*10 February||17 February||24 February||1 March|
|8 March||*24 March||31 March||7 April||14 April|
|Thursday||22 November||29 November||6 December||13 December||20 December|
|3 January||10 January||17 January||24 January||31 January|
*Please take note of class dates as some classes are completed in 6-8 weeks instead of 5 consecutive weeks. If you are at least 34 weeks pregnant when the course begins or if your schedule does not allow you to complete the course in a stretch due to your travelling plan, please contact me for a special arrangement.
Saturday Lessons: 3.30pm-6.00pm
Sunday Lessons: 10.30am-1.00pm
Thursday Lessons: 7.00pm-9.30pm
Venue: The Mind Sanctuary, 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A #01-04, Singapore 227977
$650 per couple (Group-4 couples)
$1000 per couple (Private)
HypnoBirthing Private Classes (Complete syllabuses)
Other prenatal classes and natural birth services:
Calming Baby– Caring your newborn baby with confidence $100.
Labour Tools – Comfort measures cum train your husband to be your Doula $100 (U.P. $150).