In today’s birth practices and parent’s negative perception of birth in Singapore, birth preparation becomes essential. The birth of a child is 10 times more important than preparing for your wedding. The narrow window of period to help your baby “finish” the natural birthing process and kick start her immune health happens at birth.
Through Childbirth Odyssey childbirth preparation classes you will learn how woman’s birthing body works, how fear and anxiety causes pain in labour and learn various HypnoBirthing techniques turning fear and anxiety into a peaceful and joyful birth.
HypnoBirthing® Childbirth classes are designed and carefully structured in Five, 2½ hours each class for maximum learning.
HypnoBirthing is presented by Kong Choon Yen, a Certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner/Childbirth Educator. Yen understands the difficulty parents face during their birth through her 7 years of experience teaching and supporting HypnoBirthing families and less prepared parents as a Holistic Birth Doula, She provides you and your partner resources, help you navigate Singapore’s hospital system, teaches the materials based on evidence-based birth information in an easy to understand manner.
- The newest 4th Edition HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method textbook with CD set, Rainbow Relaxation CD and class handouts.
- Six components-natural childbirth education, relaxation techniques, Affirmations, HypnoBirthing Signature Breathing, Visualisation and Self-Hypnosis Natural Anaesthesia.
- Weekly hypnosis sessions with two fear release sessions
- Train your husband/partner to support labouring mother
- Evidence based intimate classes in a small group setting
- Five weeks training and after class mentoring by phone and email through post birth
- Complimentary Butterfly Touch Massage for mother and baby session (Light touch therapy to expand life force within baby’s body, promote growth and remove birth issues)
- Class syllabuses – click the book
HypnoBirthing Natural Childbirth Class Commencement in 2018:
| Class 1:
Natural Birth and Law of the Mind
| Class 2:
Bonding with your Baby/Preparing Mind
Preparing Body/Create Birth Plan
Fear Release-Labour of Love
Birth Movement-Breathing Baby Down
|Saturday||13 October||20 October||27 October||3 November||10 November|
|17 November||24 November||1 December||8 December||15 December|
|5 January||12 January||19 January||26 January||2 February|
|Sunday||30 September||7 October||14 October||21 October||28 October|
|4 November||11 November||18 November||25 November||2 December|
|9 December||16 December||*6 January||13 January||20 January|
|Thursday||11 October||18 October||25 October||1 November||8 November|
*Please take note of class dates as some classes are completed in 6-8 weeks instead of 5 consecutive weeks. If you are at least 34 weeks pregnant when the course begins, please contact me for a special arrangement.
Saturday Lessons: 3.30pm-6.00pm
Sunday Lessons: 10.30am-1.00pm
Thursday Lessons: 7.30pm-10.00pm
Venue: 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A #01-04, Singapore 227977
Investment: $650 per couple including course materials, five weeks training and continuous phone mentoring
HypnoBirthing Private Classes (Complete syllabuses)
Want some privacy or can’t make it to the scheduled class? Partial or full private classes with personal attention are available. For inquiry, click here to use the Contact Form or call Yen at 6100 9863 or SMS to 9863 7867.
|Class syllabus||HypnoBirthing||HypnoBirthing Birth Stories||HypnoBirthing FAQ|
Other prenatal classes and natural birth services:
- Calming Baby– caring your newborn baby with confidence.
- Labour Tools – Comfort measures cum train your husband to be your Doula.
- Special rate of $2050 when you sign up Deluxe Birth Doula Package.