- Understand Baby’s Basic Needs through various cues, cries/sound
- Calming anti-colic massage calms baby, promotes bonding between parent and baby, relieves bodily discomfort and brings relaxation
- How to turn on baby’s Calming Reflex using the 5S’
Keeping your baby calm and at peace is the parent’s first priority. Parents can confidently help baby adjust to the life outside of the womb.
Benefits to the family:
- Ability to identify the baby’s needs promptly
- Reduce stress because the baby is contented when his needs are met
- Improve sleep and better digestion when the baby is well adjusted and more at peace
- Improve self-esteem and feel more empowered
- Balance family autonomic nervous system, improve family’s overall health and well-being
- Calming Baby makes your parenthood journey a lot easier
Date: Sunday, 17 November / 15 December 2019 / 12 January 2020
Venue: 10 Winstedt Rd, #01-04 Singapore 227977
Cost: Group $100/Private at $200
Register here or call (65) 6100 9863/PH- 9863 7867 to inquire.